Enjoy cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.
Home » » Maple salmon recipe

Maple salmon recipe

Written By Unknown on Saturday, July 9, 2016 | 11:24 AM


This Maple-Soy Glazed Salmon only requires FOUR ingredients and you wouldn’t believe how amazing it tastes! I love when I have recipes like this that call for such minimal ingredients yet yield such delicious results.
You will love the balance of salty and sweet to this salmon and the depth of flavor the maple syrup offers. Not only is the salmon marinated in the maple-soy mixture but it is boiled and reduced after marinating to a thicker glaze. Why let such a good thing go to waste, right? I’m happy to say my whole family loved this salmon! I always get excited to see my husband finish off his whole serving because he’s never really cared for salmon and I’m finally converting him. My kids even finished of their half portions too. Success!
Really you don’t need the green onions on this, I just added them for aesthetic so if you want to keep this to the minimal four ingredients feel free to do so. Next time I don’t think I will be adding them to mine. Just one more ingredient to buy when really it doesn’t add much.
Dinner doesn’t get much easier. Easy and healthy, I’m all in. You have got to try this salmon, it’s one you will want to add to your rotation. Enjoy!
Ingredients
  • 4 (6 - 7 oz) skinless salmon fillets
  • 1/3 cup real maple syrup
  • 3 Tbsp soy sauce (not low-sodium)
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • Freshly ground black pepper and chopped green onions (optional)
Directions
  • In a mixing bowl whisk together maple syrup, soy sauce and garlic. Place salmon into a baking dish then pour maple syrup mixture evenly over salmon. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes, carefully rotating salmon once halfway through. Preheat oven to 400 degrees during last 10 minutes of marinating salmon.
  • Spray a 13 by 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray then transfer marinated salmon into greased dish (don't discard marinade). Bake in preheated oven until salmon is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
  • Meanwhile, pour marinade into a small saucepan, bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Once it reaches a boil, reduce heat slightly and allow to cook several minutes, stirring frequently, until reduced to 1/4 cup.
  • Serve salmon warm with 1 Tbsp of the maple soy glaze drizzled over top and black pepper and green onions if desired (I don't think it needed salt because of the soy but feel free to add it if you think it needs it).

SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment